Glass Cutting Master Class
This class is for those ready to learn to cut glass by hand to a specific pattern. This is by far the most challenging part of the journey. You’ll walk away with a written guide along with the hands-on practice and knowledge to perfect your ability to cut glass.
$99.00 Per Person
Gift Certificate Details
Gift certificates purchased through the website are delivered to the recipient via email. The email contains a coupon code for use when scheduling online.
In addition, students are welcome to contact us by call, text or email to schedule a session.
Rather have a printed gift certificate? Contact us, we are happy to create one and send it out for you.
All gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Cutting Practice pattern
- Held in one session of 4 – 6 hours.
- Students practice hands-on utilizing a pattern designed to practice the most common and most challenging types of cuts in glass.
- The teacher coaches students through different techniques, tips and tricks for overcoming common obstacles and difficulties with shapes, colors and textures.
- You will practice hands-on with varying colors, textures and types of glass.
- You will walk away with an understanding of the fundamental principals of cutting glass along with hands-on experience.
- Written instruction is provided to students covering class content along with the practice pattern.
- Further practice is highly encouraged to master.
What to bring
Your glasses (readers included) comfy shoes and comfy clothes. Most students find it easier to be standing when cutting glass. Students are welcome to bring drinks and snacks.
16 years or older. Please, no unpaid spectators (including children).
You may pay by check, card or cash during your first session.
Please give us 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel.
Class fees are non-refundable once you have completed your first session.
About the Teacher.
Watching my mom take the journey to become a stained glass artist and produce artworks was just the norm growing up.
After my own career pursuits I caught the glass bug in May 2015. I began working by my moms side and learning the craft through hands-on apprenticeship.
In October 2016 after moving to Colorado Springs, I began traveling 10 days a month to Big Glass Art studio in Huntsville Alabama helping in the production of stained glass for retail, assisting with the build of commissions and repairs along with managing classes for Big Glass Art.
Fast forward to November of 2016, my husband and I opened Little Glass Art in Colorado Springs and began teaching the methods in compact, fun classes for the masses. Since then, we’ve taught thousands of students in Colorado Springs and Denver along with expanding our class offerings to those wishing to master the craft. We’re blessed to have grown our family of students with every passing month.
From our family to yours, we thank you for allowing us to share our passion for the arts with you and yours.