Traditional Leaded Stained Glass Master Class
Practiced since the middle ages, this method of stained glass creation has produced a-many historic, beathtaking works of art.
- Class is broken into multiple sessions. 4 sessions or less is the average.
- Average session length is 4 – 6 hours.
- You will use your first session to pick your pattern, glass colors, textures and type.
- A brief glass cutting tutorial and written materials are given during your first session.
- Based on our experience, students have a much higher success rate with their first project when it is pre-cut by the teacher.
- You set the pace, we are there to coach you through milestones and help empower you to complete your project.
- After your first session, you will be given access to our Students Facebook Group. If you do not use Facebook the teacher will reach out personally to schedule ongoing sessions.
What to bring
Your glasses (readers included) comfy shoes and comfy clothes. Students are welcome to bring drinks and snacks.
16 years or older. Please, no unpaid spectators (including children).
You may pay by check, card or cash during your first session.
Please give us 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel.
Class fees are non-refundable once you have completed your first session.
About the Teacher.
Watching my mom take the journey to become a stained glass artist and produce artworks was just the norm growing up.
After my own career pursuits I caught the glass bug in May 2015. I began working by my moms side and learning the craft through hands-on apprenticeship.
In October 2016 after moving to Colorado Springs, I began traveling 10 days a month to Big Glass Art studio in Huntsville Alabama helping in the production of stained glass for retail, assisting with the build of commissions and repairs along with managing classes for Big Glass Art.
Fast forward to November of 2016, my husband and I opened Little Glass Art in Colorado Springs and began teaching the methods in compact, fun classes for the masses. Since then, we’ve taught thousands of students in Colorado Springs and Denver along with expanding our class offerings to those wishing to master the craft. We’re blessed to have grown our family of students with every passing month.
From our family to yours, we thank you for allowing us to share our passion for the arts with you and yours.
Contact us to schedule your session
Purchase a gift certificate
Leaded Method Master Class
The leaded method of stained glass creation has been practiced since 675 A.D. and cherished ever since for the unique process and finished product.
An abbreviated version of our glass cutting class is taught after completing the initial project.
From working with many students we’ve learned that this greatly reduces student frustration and boost your confidence in your ability to complete the project. Students will pick your pattern along with hand picking glass colors, textures and types.
Master classes are held in small intimate groups or one-on-one. You’ll work directly with us to schedule beginning and ongoing sessions that work for your unique schedule.
Gift certificates may be redeemed for a class at the time. date and location of the recipients choosing. All gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the date purchased.