Copper Foil “Tiffany” Method Master Class
Cherished for its use in the creation of the famous Tiffany & Co. lamps this method of stained glass creation has become the most popular throughout the United States. This is a great starting point for prospective hobbyist and exploring artist alike.
$195.00 – $225.00
Price Varies by Pattern
Gift Certificate Details
Gift certificates purchased through the website are delivered to the recipient via email. The email contains a coupon code for use when scheduling online.
In addition, students are welcome to contact us by call, text or email to schedule a session.
Rather have a printed gift certificate? Contact us, we are happy to create one and send it out for you.
All gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- This class is broken into multiple sessions. 4 sessions or less is the average.
- Average session length is 4 – 6 hours, depending on your preference.
- You will use your first session to pick your pattern, glass colors, textures and type.
- Based on our experience, students have a much higher success rate with their first project when it is pre-cut by the teacher.
- You set the pace, we are there to coach you through milestones and help empower you to complete your project.
- Prices vary based on the size and number of pieces in the design.
- Have a design in mind? Chat with us!
What to bring
Your glasses (readers included) comfy shoes and comfy clothes. Students are welcome to bring drinks and snacks.
16 years or older. Please, no unpaid spectators (including children).
You may pay by check, card or cash during your first session.
Please give us 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel.
Class fees are non-refundable once you have completed your first session.
About the Teacher.
Watching my mom take the journey to become a stained glass artist and produce artworks was just the norm growing up.
After my own career pursuits I caught the glass bug in May 2015. I began working by my moms side and learning the craft through hands-on apprenticeship.
In October 2016 after moving to Colorado Springs, I began traveling 10 days a month to Big Glass Art studio in Huntsville Alabama helping in the production of stained glass for retail, assisting with the build of commissions and repairs along with managing classes for Big Glass Art.
Fast forward to November of 2016, my husband and I opened Little Glass Art in Colorado Springs and began teaching the methods in compact, fun classes for the masses. Since then, we’ve taught thousands of students in Colorado Springs and Denver along with expanding our class offerings to those wishing to master the craft. We’re blessed to have grown our family of students with every passing month.
From our family to yours, we thank you for allowing us to share our passion for the arts with you and yours.