Learn the Centuries Old Method of Grout Mosaics!
2 1/2 - 3 Hour Hands-On Project
Easy, like. So easy.
This class is great for beginners or past enthusiast alike! This class is a casual take on learning the direct method of mosaic creation!
Be An Individual!
We know, no one actually wants to do the same thing as everyone else.
Each Class Attendee Chooses a Unique Base to Build Their Mosaic On,
A Little Sipping With Your Nipping...
It's More Fun For Us, and You...
Food, drinks, wine & beer are all welcome! We're happy to supply napkins, plates, paper cups, bottle openers and the like!
This class is all about fun! We take a casual approach at learning the fundamentals of mosaic creation in the direct method. You'll create your very own 6" glass and grout mosaic to take home and cherish forever!
We welcome you to bring your own drinks, food and party favors as you wish! We're happy to provide paper plates, cups, napkins and the alike!
- The direct method of mosaic creation utilized since the stone age to create elaborate and beautiful artwork.
- How to utilize nippers to create shapes and designs within your mosaic.
- How to properly construct and adhere your glass to the base surface.
- Mixing, and grouting your pieces to finish.
- 1 - 3 hour session of guided instruction in completing your very own mini mosaic
- All required tools, materials, instruction and supplies to complete your project in class.
- A casual, encouraging environment in which to enjoy the outing or learn the craft!
- Passionate teachers who enjoy what they do!
Pick Your Way to Party!
Group Sessions: A social event with up to 14 participants from various parties! These session are held almost every weekend on Fridays and Saturdays. Learn more on our calendar.
Private Party: Pick your date, pick your time, pick your group! Private Party tickets must be purchased directly through Little Glass Art however there is no minimum on the number of participants. Learn more on our private party page.
Snag That Spot!
Use the page below to reserve your session today!
After receiving your request we'll begin hammering out those details and finalizing your plans!
Don't worry, we're all humans around here and love helping to make it happen!
Pick the First of Your Collection...
Pick Your Base to Create Your Mosaic On!
Each attendee may pick one base design, we ask for those designs at least one week ahead of time so that we may prepare your choices for the class.
After receiving your schedule request we'll begin the process of gathering and reminding you for your base design choices.