Learn the Tiffany Method of Stained Glass Creation!
2 - 3 Hour Hands-On Project
Easy, like. So easy.
This class is great for beginners or past enthusiast alike! This class is a casual take on learning the age old art of stained glass creation.
Be An Individual!
We know, no one actually wants to do the same thing as everyone else.
Each Class Attendee Chooses a Unique Design from our 50+ Original Designs!
Put The Sip in Solder!
It's More Fun For Us, and You...
Food, drinks, wine & beer are all welcome! We're happy to supply napkins, plates, paper cups, bottle openers and the like!
This class is all about fun! We take a casual approach at learning the fundamentals of stained glass creation. You'll create your very own 10 piece or less sun-catcher with guided instruction to take home and cherish forever!
We welcome you to bring your own drinks, food and party favors as you wish! We're happy to provide paper plates, cups, napkins and the alike!
- The stained glass creation method made famous by Tiffany & Co. in the production of their famous New York Studio lamps.
- How to grind rough cut glass pieces to shape them and prepare them for assembly. The method of "Foiling" your glass pieces utilizing 1/4" black backed copper foil.
- How to properly "Barnish" your pieces to ensure lasting construction of your sun-catcher.
- Soldering for stained glass, temperature control and cosmetic finishing related to soldering.
- Stained glass history, technology advancements and current/past ways of construction.
- 1 - 3 hour session of guided instruction in completing your very own sun-catcher.
- All required tools, materials, instruction and supplies to complete your project in class.
- A casual, encouraging environment in which to enjoy the outing or learn the craft!
- Passionate teachers who enjoy what they do!
Pick Your Way to Party!
Group Sessions: A social event with up to 14 participants from various parties! These session are held almost every weekend on Fridays and Saturdays. Learn more on our calendar.
Private Party: Pick your date, pick your time, pick your group! Private Party tickets must be purchased directly through Little Glass Art however there is no minimum on the number of participants. Learn more on our private party page.
Snag That Spot!
Use the page below to reserve your session today!
After receiving your request we'll begin hammering out those details and finalizing your plans!
Don't worry, we're all humans around here and love helping to make it happen!
Pick the First of Your Collection...
Pick Your Designs from Our Collection of Over 50+ Originals!
Each attendee may pick one design, we ask for those designs at least one week ahead of time so that we may prepare your choices for the class.
After receiving your schedule request we'll begin the process of gathering and reminding you for your design choices.